Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period is from the day,
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods or has taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods as part of a uniform order and these are or will be delivered uniformly;
- on the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the last goods, if you have ordered several goods as part of a uniform order and these are delivered separately;
- on the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the last partial consignment or the last piece, if you have ordered goods which are delivered in several partial consignments or pieces;.
To exercise your right of cancellation, you must first notify us.
Hyoun Wook Song
Am Planetarium 38
Tel.: 0170 114 7613
by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter or e-mail sent by post) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the enclosed model withdrawal form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory.
You can complete and submit the Sample cancellation form. If you make use of this option, we will send you a confirmation of receipt of such revocation without delay (e.g. by e-mail).
To comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we must repay you the payments for the goods we have received from you, excluding the delivery costs, without undue delay and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged any fees because of this repayment.
We may refuse to make a repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without undue delay and in any event no later than 14 days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of 14 days..
The original artwork should be returned to the artist's address. Please contact us before returning the original artwork. (For more information on return-original-artworks).
You are responsible for the direct cost of returning the goods and works.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling the goods in a way that is not necessary for checking the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
Reasons for exclusion or expiry
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;>
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded;.
The right of withdrawal expires early in the case of contracts.
- for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
Sample withdrawal form
If you wish to cancel the contract, please complete and return this form.
Return address for artdruke:
Hyoun Wook Song
Am Planetarium 38
(more information on returns-art-prints).
Return address for original artwork:
The original artwork should be returned to the artist's address. It is not possible to return to the company address. Please contact us before returning the original artwork. (more information about Return-Original-Artwork)